Sancti Terras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancti Terras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Threads
Stats
History
ICC Pages
Latest topics
» Gi Joe 2 Tamil Dubbed Torrent Download
News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm by vandaelly

News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

» Kontakt 5.rar
News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am by vandaelly

» Lady Gaga Revenge 2 V2.0 IPhone-iPodtouch
News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm by vandaelly

» BIOSHOCK INFINITE 240X320 .JAR
News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm by vandaelly

» Medeski, Martin
News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm by vandaelly

News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am by vandaelly

» Tebis V3.4 R5-torrent.rar
News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am by vandaelly

Vote for us!
My VisioList

Affiliates
RPG-D

Bleach Story RP

The RPG Collection
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question!

Go down 

How did you find Sancti Terras
Google
News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_vote_lcap0%News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
http://roleplaying.top-site-list.com
News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_vote_lcap0%News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
http://rpg-directory.com
 0% [ 0 ]
some other website we never applied to?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Level: 1
Experience:
News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! Left_bar_bleue0/1000News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! Empty
PostSubject: News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question!   News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Well first off, all lines of field "Character" have been reset on every profile... which at the time was 3 profiles lol. Sorry about that, but it will happen again within the next few weeks. Its because of changing the field of the line to being able to accept links, this was locating character profiles is that much easier! I will try to have this done ASAP to reduce the amount of people it affects.

Secondly, Id like to know where you came from! Did you just google role play forums and found us? Or was it on a site perhaps. Were trying to figure out where our top advertiser is so we can hone in on getting ourselves higher on that list. Please vote at the top for us!

Edit: Instead of make another news page, we have finished Regnum towns last night (Zero did quite a nice job while I was in bed sleeping. Today I also implemented a chat box at the very bottom of the forum. Here you can make conversation with friends and co-role players to help you discuss something in real time rather than in posts. I will try to remain active in the chat box every time i'm on the forum, to help those in need. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net

News: November 27, Oops? and a quick question!
Page 1 of 1