Sancti Terras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancti Terras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Threads
Stats
History
ICC Pages
Latest topics
» Gi Joe 2 Tamil Dubbed Torrent Download
News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm by vandaelly

News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

» Kontakt 5.rar
News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am by vandaelly

» Lady Gaga Revenge 2 V2.0 IPhone-iPodtouch
News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm by vandaelly

» BIOSHOCK INFINITE 240X320 .JAR
News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm by vandaelly

» Medeski, Martin
News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm by vandaelly

News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am by vandaelly

» Tebis V3.4 R5-torrent.rar
News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am by vandaelly

Vote for us!
My VisioList

Affiliates
RPG-D

Bleach Story RP

The RPG Collection
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Level: 1
Experience:
News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! Left_bar_bleue0/1000News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! Empty
PostSubject: News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff!   News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:44 am

First, and least fun bit of information, WE NOW HAVE A VOTE BUTTON. Its chillin out next to the toolbar at the top. Visit the site, vote for us, it will lead to more members, and we will probably have another one of these buttons on the left side of your "hud" sooner or later. If anyone knows of any other Role Playing Forum advert sites that are free to use, please notify staff. We will surely add a button for there too :]

Second, Opening. It will be the 6th, however I personally will most likely not be on. If people do start coming, Zero will hopefully have time to role play and help people out. Me, myself, will be doing an assignment at school until late most likely, and then me and Zero will have to chew through Halo 4. If anyone is interested in joining us, message me here and I'll send you my Gamertag for XBL. We will be active throughout the 7th, but going on and off as its both our busy days at school.

Lastly, Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to make a character prior to just throwing them into the fray of the role play section. -If you have a character in one of the regions where we didn't list towns yet, i'm sorry, we will be done with that by the 6th hopefully. I personally do art by hand not computer, and Zero; he doesn't do art at all.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net

News: November 4, The Vote, The Opening, The Fun Stuff!
Page 1 of 1