Sancti Terras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancti Terras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Threads
Stats
History
ICC Pages
Latest topics
» Gi Joe 2 Tamil Dubbed Torrent Download
The Religions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm by vandaelly

The Religions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

The Religions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

» Kontakt 5.rar
The Religions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am by vandaelly

» Lady Gaga Revenge 2 V2.0 IPhone-iPodtouch
The Religions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm by vandaelly

» BIOSHOCK INFINITE 240X320 .JAR
The Religions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm by vandaelly

» Medeski, Martin
The Religions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm by vandaelly

The Religions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am by vandaelly

» Tebis V3.4 R5-torrent.rar
The Religions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am by vandaelly

Vote for us!
My VisioList

Affiliates
RPG-D

Bleach Story RP

The RPG Collection
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Religions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
The Religions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Religions Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Level: 1
Experience:
The Religions Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Religions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

The Religions Empty
PostSubject: The Religions   The Religions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Note: These are the commonly believed religions, every character may believe whatever they choose to, they do not have to follow a specific religion, or may follow it, but with some exception in beliefs.

Algeit (Origin: Human): Algeit is a religion believed primarily by Humans. The Algeit is also the name of a book, written by Algoris of Erim (500 Pre). The Algeit (Book) is directly where the religion is derived from, having stories of hardship of the Erimites, a civilization of people who were enslaved by orcs and forced to work. Many who know of Algoris and his background deeply believe that the book is just a vent, showing his hatred of the other races and believing that it is the humans turn to rise to power. Not long after his book was widespread, many humans civilizations began taking superiority over the other races. Ter, at the time was open to all races, and after Algiet spread were segregated. The actual belief of Algeit is that god created humans in his image. God then created all of the other races to provide sustenance for the humans, and workers to help farm for them. The religion also believes that the dead are reborn as the offspring of other humans, to repeat the life cycle, where as other races are turned into Daemons, where they rot in the underworld until someone calls them through the ether-plane.

Toth-Rek (Origin: Elven): Toth-Rek is a religion believed primarily by Elves. Toth-Rek is the belief that the world itself is alive. The belief is that the world is slowly growing, expanding the gaint seas that surround the continent. One day, the world will have so much watch, that it can wash out all of its inhabitants, and all who lived lives without harming nature, will drift on to salvation. The life cycle is believed that when anyone dies (Elves believe other races pass the same way), they are judged by the world. Those who harmed nature are reborn in the world. The ones who did not harm nature are sent to Salvation then. Salvation is believed to be similar to the Christian heaven. The people who are reborn get another chance to free themselves to salvation. The common belief of this religion is that suicide is considered wrong, as it is harming nature by considering life, nature itself. The overall values of the religion are fairly similar to budism with the anti violence and desire for peace and serenity. Magic is still practice, but combat magic and dark arts are strictly forbidden in the religion. Magic is believed to be given to the follows, so that they can enhance their stay on Terra.

Etherism (Origin: Human): A less believed religion, drawn up mainly by those who have seen into the Ether Realm or the "After-life". Usually only believed by Necromancers. The belief is that there is no over being, no god. When one passes away, the soul moves on to a place called the ether-realm. The place has been proved by fact to exist and is not just speculation or believe. The ether, also sometimes called the void is the place where all magic comes from. The ether, is much like an alternate dimension, constantly line up with ours. Magical energy constantly flows through the ether-realm and some people can pull that energy to use in the form of magic. Necromacy is the use of said magic to construct a hollow life-less corpse, and then endowing it with a soul from the void to give it life. The corpse then is controlled by its summoner. The user of said magic is also able to construct vessels in different ways, the most common being the human corpse. If the caster is weaker, the bones may construct, but flesh and organs may not, giving a short-life skeletal minion. The skeletons body usually cannot last over 2 or 3 minutes away from its casters presence. Strong Necromancers are believed by many to be the cause of "Daemons" in the believe that they are nothing more then a corpse vessel endowed with human souls. Others believe Daemons to be the inhabitants of the void. The void has been entered a few times by humans, in both groups and singularly. Only one known case has the void explorer not returned. (Explained in void)
Back to top Go down
https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net

The Religions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sancti Terras :: Santi Terras :: Lore-
Jump to: