Sancti Terras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancti Terras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Threads
Stats
History
ICC Pages
Latest topics
» Gi Joe 2 Tamil Dubbed Torrent Download
News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm by vandaelly

News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

» Kontakt 5.rar
News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am by vandaelly

» Lady Gaga Revenge 2 V2.0 IPhone-iPodtouch
News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm by vandaelly

» BIOSHOCK INFINITE 240X320 .JAR
News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm by vandaelly

» Medeski, Martin
News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm by vandaelly

News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am by vandaelly

» Tebis V3.4 R5-torrent.rar
News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am by vandaelly

Vote for us!
My VisioList

Affiliates
RPG-D

Bleach Story RP

The RPG Collection
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Level: 1
Experience:
News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong Left_bar_bleue0/1000News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong Empty
PostSubject: News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong   News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Well, were back and active again. We let the forum die for about a week and a half as no one showed up in the time we were open, however we have our first member other than ourselves today! Hopefully we get more members in the coming weeks as me and Zero will begin doing a lot of work-- me at least. I'm hoping to have developed the first role play within the next day or two to kick it off. I would however like to finish up the towns for now. I'll make a character in an area nearby an already created character. If anyone wants to make a character somewhere else other than the Silva/Regnum area feel free and we will make characters over there too!

Time to finish the Templum/Virtus/Regnum towns! :]
Back to top Go down
https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net

News: November 26, Re-Vitalized and standing strong
Page 1 of 1