Sancti Terras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancti Terras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Threads
Stats
History
ICC Pages
Latest topics
» Gi Joe 2 Tamil Dubbed Torrent Download
Chapter 3: Races I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm by vandaelly

Chapter 3: Races I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

Chapter 3: Races I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

» Kontakt 5.rar
Chapter 3: Races I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am by vandaelly

» Lady Gaga Revenge 2 V2.0 IPhone-iPodtouch
Chapter 3: Races I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm by vandaelly

» BIOSHOCK INFINITE 240X320 .JAR
Chapter 3: Races I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm by vandaelly

» Medeski, Martin
Chapter 3: Races I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm by vandaelly

Chapter 3: Races I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am by vandaelly

» Tebis V3.4 R5-torrent.rar
Chapter 3: Races I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am by vandaelly

Vote for us!
My VisioList

Affiliates
RPG-D

Bleach Story RP

The RPG Collection
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 3: Races

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
Chapter 3: Races Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chapter 3: Races Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Level: 1
Experience:
Chapter 3: Races Left_bar_bleue0/1000Chapter 3: Races Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Chapter 3: Races Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: Races   Chapter 3: Races I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:14 am

Sancti Terras is comprised on many different races. The world we live in here is home to the strangest of creatures and if you wish to message me about adding a race there is a good chance I will at the very least make it a limited race.

Humans
Racial Buff: +1 to all stat
Magic Capable: Yes
Adulthood Age: 18
Average Death Age: 60
Beliefs: Apollogism
Description: The human are by the the most widespread and large race of the world, often some of them let that go to their head and make them the most ignorant and racist race too. Humans are naturally gifted to pick up most things and be able to put it together. High logic and understanding comes with clouded judgement and wrong choices often too though. These average 5'5 people of a multitude of flesh toned skinned people usually offer about the average in everything they do however surpass few in specialty traits.

Orcs
Racial Buff: +2 Strength, +2 Constitution
Magic Capable: Only Elemental
Adulthood Age: 13
Average Death Age: 33
Beliefs: Dionism
Description: Orcs, a brutal people, often live mainly like tribal barbarians. Many of them travel in the Wartribe and try to conquer the world in a constant loosing battle. Some live in towns but they are actually rather rare to see wearing more than a loincloth equip with two battle axes. These green people come in shades of dark green to an almost lime green standing anywhere from 5 feet to 7, varying greatly. While an orc of old age would die at a riped age of roughly 60, the harsh war state of their people often puts an early demise to people. The age of accepted adulthood in the Orc clans is 13 however this would still be only roughly 15 in human years as they are quite close in adolescence to age between the two.

Sylveri
Racial Buff: +2 Intelligence, +2 Dexterity
Adulthood Age: 23
Average Death Age: 140
Description: The Sylveri are nimble and magic specialized people. Their cities are usually crafted in large treelines and set above ground within the trees themselves. The Sylveri had a slightly more pale complexion than humans and stand at a stature of on average 5'7. The Sylveri have long ears that stretch far from normal lengths and are quite attune to nature. Some of them even claim to be able to know what a plant may want or desire, because it told him or her what it wanted.

Tk'kor
Racial Buff: +2 Intelligence, +2 Constitution
Magic Capable: Only Elemental of specifically earth elements.
Adulthood Age: -
Average Death Age: 9
Description: Tk'kor (Ta-Core) are a strange and mysterious people. While only unearthed 11 years ago, these people were only recently found. The Tk'kor are a rock people, much so crafted in the shape of a human. They all were at the appearance of an adult when they were found, however none of them recollect what happened before they were dug up. They were initially believed to be statues but later had sprang to life. The Tk'kor have no known way of having any offspring and lack any sexual organs. While they exist in both a male and female state, there are very few Tk'kor females. A majority of the people in this race strive to find out who they are, what they are, and what happened to themselves.

Drow
Racial Buff: +2 Strength, +2 Intelligence
Adulthood Age: 23
Average Death Age: 132
Beliefs: Apollogism, Lunism
Description: The drop are a people of night. Much like the Sylveri they are very much so in tune with nature and feel more for everything of a natural state. The drow have adept night vision and spend most time operating within the night and sleeping during the day. The drop have a massive cave system in the Kendel mountains that servers as home to majority of them. The Drow have a dark black skin, sometimes a dark tone of gray. Their hair often comes in purple and green which is very different from the other races, who all share a fairly standard hair color set. The Drow, being a night life people are often on staffs of people who are of other races to allow a full day and night shift to work on things.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net

Chapter 3: Races
Page 1 of 1