Sancti Terras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancti Terras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Threads
Stats
History
ICC Pages
Latest topics
» Gi Joe 2 Tamil Dubbed Torrent Download
hi im new I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm by vandaelly

hi im new I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

hi im new I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

» Kontakt 5.rar
hi im new I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am by vandaelly

» Lady Gaga Revenge 2 V2.0 IPhone-iPodtouch
hi im new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm by vandaelly

» BIOSHOCK INFINITE 240X320 .JAR
hi im new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm by vandaelly

» Medeski, Martin
hi im new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm by vandaelly

hi im new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am by vandaelly

» Tebis V3.4 R5-torrent.rar
hi im new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am by vandaelly

Vote for us!
My VisioList

Affiliates
RPG-D

Bleach Story RP

The RPG Collection
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

hi im new

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinzoop1

Experience :
hi im new Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hi im new Right_bar_bleue

hi im new Empty
PostSubject: hi im new   hi im new I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 am

hi im new this looks kinda cool, could somone please guide show me through all i need to learn to play this? also i would like to mention i have a verry verry verry creative mind when it comes to these kind of things. i play alot of dnd. if you know what that is.

so basicly i want help with,

1. what is this
2. what do i need to do/learn before tryin to play
3.how to play

i havn't done any role playing online before or on a forums so no idea what to do ;/
Back to top Go down
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
hi im new Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hi im new Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Level: 1
Experience:
hi im new Left_bar_bleue0/1000hi im new Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

hi im new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im new   hi im new I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:34 pm

First and foremost- welcome to Sancti Terras and I hope you enjoy your stay here! As for your first question, Sancti Terras is an Online Roleplaying Forum. The goal here is for players to converse or complete actions as a character. While you're playing, you take on the persona of someone else and walk from their shoes (Or lower appendages? Sorry ghosts and ghouls! Lol) If you choose to play here, your time will FIRST be spend designing a character within our realm. all of our details and history can be found within this page: https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net/f3-lore

We have made a guide page to roleplaying already here: https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net/t3-guides-to-role-playing but I will help ya out personally! :]

After you've read all of the lore, you want to head over to 'create-a-character' and push out your first creation. As a general way were playing, character names and profile names are alike, so if you wish for me to change your name to what you have chosen as a first character name I can do that for you.

Once you've developed your character using THIS guide and THIS template (P.S. the THIS's are links to the following words) You will then move on to reading the plot. The plot can be found on the left sidebar. In big white letters it is written out under 'Important Threads' on the far left towards the top of the page. The plot is whats currently about to, or in the works of happening to the world. It gives you an understanding on whats going to unfold to help you choose what you're currently active doing.

After the plot is read, the fun part comes in, actually playing. What you do here I feel is best described in that guide that we have above that I posted, OR from actually reading our roleplays. One thing to remember is when you're here, you are no longer you. When I jump into a roleplaying I stop being john for the time being and thing how my character would think. I talk as they would, I emulate their feelings so I can think about how THEY would react to certain scenarios and events.

Any other questions, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net

hi im new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sancti Terras :: The OOC Room :: Help/Requests-
Jump to: