Sancti Terras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancti Terras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Threads
Stats
History
ICC Pages
Latest topics
» Gi Joe 2 Tamil Dubbed Torrent Download
The Magics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm by vandaelly

The Magics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

The Magics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

» Kontakt 5.rar
The Magics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am by vandaelly

» Lady Gaga Revenge 2 V2.0 IPhone-iPodtouch
The Magics I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm by vandaelly

» BIOSHOCK INFINITE 240X320 .JAR
The Magics I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm by vandaelly

» Medeski, Martin
The Magics I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm by vandaelly

The Magics I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am by vandaelly

» Tebis V3.4 R5-torrent.rar
The Magics I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am by vandaelly

Vote for us!
My VisioList

Affiliates
RPG-D

Bleach Story RP

The RPG Collection
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Magics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
The Magics Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Magics Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Level: 1
Experience:
The Magics Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Magics Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

The Magics Empty
PostSubject: The Magics   The Magics I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Magic is a common enough ability, known to most. What magic is, is the users ability to pull energy from The Ether and manipulating it how you wish.

The Ether is an alternate dimension which everything is identical to ours, the difference is our world is blurry, and the air is made up of pure energy. This energy is controllable with the grasp of humans, and can be pulled to the regular dimension without ever entering The Ether.

The Ether has been explored 2 times. The first trip was a quick in and out. A lot of beings which seemed to be quite similar to the concept of souls were there. Many believe the ether to be the after-life after this expedition. The second expedition an explorer named Estus Falkon was lost in the void. His corpse was now found, however a pool of blood with a large demon standing over it was found. The Void has never have an official exploration since.

Magic is the ability to open your mind to the ether realm and draw power from it. The easiest way to manipulate the energy is to express rage and cause explosions and fire. Those with a calm mind can sometimes manipulate water or wind. Some elves have been known to manipulate nature itself, however there is no known human who has been able to do such, and it is therefor believed to be an elven only trait. Dark magic is magic that is hard to control, it usually requires one to separate from their body mental and enter the ether mentally. They can then pull straight energy from the void. The most notable form of dark magic is bolts of energy that can be fired from the caster to cause a lot of physical destruction, the next most known form of dark arts is Summoning and Body Creation.

Magic now has progressed in many ways, being used now for healing, combat, construction, just about everything. It can be used to generate a shield from thin air. Spinning fire for festivities and show, traveling on water without any form of transportation.

Many magic is limited also. For example, one can recreate an undead corpse, however the ability to resurrect a dead person is impossible as of now. Teleportation is another form of magic that is limited. One can force their entire body into the void and pull it out elsewhere in an almost instant motion, however what really happens is the body enters the void, where time doesn't exist. They then exit where they wish to. The problem is, entering the void without a stable entrance causes harm to the users body if they are in too long. Serious injury and death can occur from teleportations over 50 feet, and often doing multiple short teleportations also has this effect.

*If there is a magic you want to use but are unsure of, DO NOT USE IT. Please message any of the staff and they will tell you if its alright :]
Back to top Go down
https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net

The Magics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sancti Terras :: Santi Terras :: Lore-
Jump to: