Sancti Terras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancti Terras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Threads
Stats
History
ICC Pages
Latest topics
» Gi Joe 2 Tamil Dubbed Torrent Download
News: January 21, Movin' on up!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm by vandaelly

News: January 21, Movin' on up!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

News: January 21, Movin' on up!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

» Kontakt 5.rar
News: January 21, Movin' on up!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am by vandaelly

» Lady Gaga Revenge 2 V2.0 IPhone-iPodtouch
News: January 21, Movin' on up!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm by vandaelly

» BIOSHOCK INFINITE 240X320 .JAR
News: January 21, Movin' on up!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm by vandaelly

» Medeski, Martin
News: January 21, Movin' on up!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm by vandaelly

News: January 21, Movin' on up!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am by vandaelly

» Tebis V3.4 R5-torrent.rar
News: January 21, Movin' on up!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am by vandaelly

Vote for us!
My VisioList

Affiliates
RPG-D

Bleach Story RP

The RPG Collection
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

News: January 21, Movin' on up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
News: January 21, Movin' on up!  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100News: January 21, Movin' on up!  Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Level: 1
Experience:
News: January 21, Movin' on up!  Left_bar_bleue0/1000News: January 21, Movin' on up!  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

News: January 21, Movin' on up!  Empty
PostSubject: News: January 21, Movin' on up!    News: January 21, Movin' on up!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been a bit less active over the last few days, school started and things are a bit hectic with my schedule. I'm going to try to be on more often but i'm also going to try to find a day or two with a two hour timeframe I can be on to work here, rp here, and answer questions that will remain the same, this way if someone needs me, they know how to find me. After my second week of the semester is over I will probably be able to figure out where I can partition that time from my day. As for now, keep doing what you're doing, you're all awesome!

On a side note, from the last 2 weeks our position on top site list planet has moved up from page 22 to page 13. We've climbed from position 527 to 317. Keep up the votes and we will continue to rise! If you haven't voted yet you can vote for us on the two buttons on the left side under the latest topics and above our affiliates.

I plan to add a few affiliates soon to try and increase our player count too! That will be first objective once I get a better grip on my schedule. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me and I will reply as soon as I notice it!
Back to top Go down
https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net

News: January 21, Movin' on up!
Page 1 of 1